Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

Chloe Saunders believes she is just a normal fifteen-year-old girl until she sees a ghost at her school. Unfortunately, Chloe is not only expelled from school because she is different, she is also shipped off to Lyle House, a special place for troubled teens where her housemates have abnormal abilities just like she does. As Chloe digs deeper into the Lyle House records, she finds that officials are hiding important information about her housemates, herself, and previous tenants who have died.

Unravel the mystery of the dark side in this first book of the Darkest Powers trilogy. You won't be able to wait for the second.

Guest review submitted by: RAWR!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you were reading this book, it sounded pretty interesting. I think I should take a trip to the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or ask to borrow it, I got the whole series!!!!

    (Thi told me to put the comma!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete